7-in-1 Braid

Hi everyone,

     I hope you are off to a great new week!  I'm so happy to say it rained yesterday and again today~ our islands have been so dry lately with no rain for weeks.  How wonderful to have drenching rain for hours on end.  I took hair pictures yesterday around noon when the sun was high, thinking I would take more in the afternoon sun but the weather had other plans :-)  It's all good.

     The last time I posted a hairstyle with multiple braids, 5 French Braids, several friends asked that I try braiding all the braids together.  On Sunday I made an updo using 5 English braids.  I slept in them that night, and the next morning I added two more braids so all my hair was braided with no loose hair.  Then I braided these 7 braids into a single French braid, a true 7-in-1 look.  My braid was a little fuzzy since 5 of my braids were a day old, but that added to the chic effect.